Neurology Community

Feeling Nausea vomiting, Vertigo with off balance body.

Hi I am software engineer. Working for long hours sitting on chair with laptop on desk. Position bad since 3 years.

I had underwent for Femto LASIK 1 year back.

I am suffering from VERTIGO since 4-5 months, I went to neuro surgeon M.S. M.Ch.

He said by my clinical check up, You are having no problem. But go for MRI.

And my MRI of Cervical Spine says : "Posterocentral buldging of C3 - C4 inter vertebral disc with posterior osteophyte formation."   "Please explain me in LAYMEN term"

Please guys tell me what is the problem with my positional vertigo. Means I am feeling my body OFF BALANCE.

My problem is when i have vertigo, i don't feel objects are moving. But I feel my body is off balanced. and it does not last long. and i also fell vomiting.

Guys its getting worse. I also feel pain in my neck.

please help me out.