Neurology Community

Fibromyalgia and NOT!?!

Ok, so I was recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I am a 25 y/o female with a history of depression and IBS.
My symptoms are: 1st I notice serve fatigue. Yawning while doing cardio. Harder to exercise. Went on meds for depression and went back a year later c/o same symptoms.2nd legs turned blue and became heavy. I started getting skin bumps. On my thighs mostly, looks like a white head pimple(never pops) and scars after. No meds have stopped them. 3 months now and my legs are all scared up with blue-purple circles. 3nd Muscle pain and weakness. Arms are very weak. Blurred visions here and there. I'm having balance problems. Not bad, but not normal for me. When I shower at mild/warm temps I get dizzy/light headed, serve fatigue, nausea, and have to lay down. Completely wipes me out and I can't do anything for the remainder of the night. My hands and feet are ALWAYS cold. I have sensory changes/problems with temperatures. (cold feels like burning) I notice I am becoming more clumsy and dropping things, like I think im holding on to the item, but I drop it. Stairs are difficult and I sweat going up them and take breaks because my muscles are weak. My skin has become drier and my mouth. My thinking has slowed down. I say it feels like i'm drunk, but i'm not. I get random burst of pain/burning for a few seconds all over my body. Any where I have read I haven't seen some of my symptoms. All of my vitamin levels are at  normal range and any other blood test my PCP has done are normal. I just want to make sure I was diagnosed correctly with FMS. Has anyone had the SHOWERING problems, BALANCE, BLUE SKIN, or skin bumps? Thank you for your input.