Neurology Community

Headache, eye twiching and ear itching

For the last days I have a headache all over my head not severe like pressure on sculp. Also I have left eye twiching and a moderate pain inside my eyes. Ringing on my left ear and itching on both ears. Please can you help
Hi There,

Your symptoms of headache and ringing in the ears and pain in the eyes are suggestive of Sinusitis. However other causes like TMJ (Temporomandibular joint disease), ear infection, and inner ear diseases like Meniere’s disease and labyrnthitis and migraine headaches need to be ruled out.

I would suggest you to get yourself clinically evaluated by your GP. In the meantime OTC pain killers like Tylenol will provide relief.

Take care!