Neurology Community

Home Sweet Home

Shunt Surgery and pain and the Headaches are hear to stay !
So its unfortunate for me , I now have to adjust to a all new way of living !With headaches,I know I will due fine and it will take time.I thought I had it bad before,never say things can't get worst because I'll be the fist to tell you OH yes they can !

I wont ramble on and on.I can only sit for short periods at a time . I'm still in the beginning of my recovery and just home from the hospital today.The pain meds they have me on just don't feel like its enough,again things I just have to get use to.Its not horrible,i'm not that uncomfortable I'm just limitted.

So regaurdless of this whole Pseudotumor interruption I'm still hear in limbo land with no DX of the rest of the cronic pain and misshaps I lived with daily prior to all this crazy-ness in the last 2 weeks,due to the Pseudotumor.

I will now more forward in finding what has been corrupting me for 10 years now.It's been one year in August since the cronic pain started,I will not give up till I find Answers.I still think It's  MS or Lupus.. xxx

take care all .......................  mommies4