Horners Syndrome

Hello I am an active 32 year old mom.  I run all the time and a year ago I noticed that one side of my face was white and did not sweat and the other side was bright red and sweaty.  About six months later I noticed that my pupil in my right eye was smaller and my eye lid was droopy.  Six months later I had a real bad ear infection and my sinuses were lugged. After I was releaved of the sinus and ear pain, I started getting this pain in my neck right a long the curve of my mandible.  I still have the pain. I have had MRI,CT of my neck, MRI of my neck and as a result they were all negative.  they put me on an anti seizure medication called Trileptal. I am also taking Zyrtec D for my sinuses.  They did the eye test to determine which segment of the nerve pathway it was in.  It is in the third pathway.  The problem is they cannot find out what is causing it. Is there some other tests that can be ran to help determine what is causing it?  Can the symptoms of this Syndrome get worse? Is there someone in the United States that specializes in Horners Syndrome?  I have been questioning this syndrome since 2005. Please help
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Hello, I have alot of the same symptoms as you.  Mine have just begun to occur.  Wondering if you have gotten any answers for these problems your having or still just going through more tests?