Aa
A
A
A
Close
Neurology Community
45.2k Members

How do I deal with pristiq severe muscle & joint pain

How do I deal with 24 hr muscle and joint pain I have been off of pristiq now for 2 wks I tapered off as directed from my doctor but since then I have had flu like symptoms bad muscle pain I can't even bend over or turn my head to the side and my muscles and joints hurt like I'm tied up in a winch so I've taken Tylenol and advil to help me cope with this pain I also fell bloated and have had flu like symptoms so my Dr gave me a flu test and it came back negative. I have a cough and feel Sick and extremely tired all of the time. I am scared what this pristiq drug has done to my body I have been on it for 10 months and been off of it totally now for 2 weeks please give me any advice of how to deal with all of this pain and discomfort and how long will this last it is affecting my being able to work 100% at my job because I feel so Awefull so please do you have a doctor's phone number that knows about these severe withdrawals problems so I can call them and ask for help in dealing with this until I get my normal feeling good health back? Please answer as soon as you can I'm scared about how long this is going to last as the days pass I feel just as bad as the day before never any better as the days go by so please someone out there please send me a phone number of a professional doctor that is qualified to help a person like me coming off of this awefull drug pristiq.  Thanks hope to hear from someone soon. Sincerely Kathy in Tempe AZ HELP
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452915648
Allentown, PA
5265383 tn?1483808356
ON
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
1780921 tn?1499301793
Queen Creek, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease