Neurology Community

I am sure I have broken the record for no sleep

It has been approximately 2 months and so far i have only slept for about 1 hour a day forcing myself to sleep.  i have started listening to sleep music on the net and last week i got 5 hours sleep for 3 days.  however the last 3 days my insomnia is back and i have only got 1 hour sleep over the last 3 days...... am very afraid as all the research suggests i will either drop dead or go insane - what can i do?
You need to make an appointment to see a doctor that specializes in sleep disorders. Going without the proper amount of sleep will have negative effects on your body. Your body needs to sleep in order to refresh its self from all the wear and tear it takes thru out the day. Take some Melatonin if you have not already done so and get into the doctor as soon as possible.