I hit the lower back part of my head and 2 days later i get a bump pls help me!!
I hit the lower back part of my head 2 days ago on the kitchen counter. It hurt for a min then went away .. an hour later it started to hurt again but there was no bump apparent I iced it and that was that.

I am also experiencing alot of muscle spasm so i went to the physio therapist today and she gave me a massage and ended it with a head massage. I didnt really feel any pain or anything on my head just pain from my muscle spasm from over working at the gym.

I get home and i start tying my hair and i notice that there is a bump on the lower part of my head..no pain when i touch it but when i press on it hard it just seems like its a bruise maybe? im guessing it is from where i hit it 2 days ago? I didnt feel a bump earlier on during the day or the day before?!

Is it normal to get a bump 2 days ago after u hit ur head? Or could it be because she put light pressure on a sensitive area? Im worried! Please let me know!!! Im icing my head as we speak.