Neurology Community
45k Members

I think I had a tia atack,

it left me with a gait on the left foot,can I recover completely, and what are the medications for it, I alread had a mri, and was dignosed as mild ,micro vascular ischemic attack  I will see the neourologist this thurs. thatnk Art.

Thanks for posting.
It is important that you keep the risk factors for stroke under control which are obesity, high BP, diabetes, high cholesterol, smoking, alcoholism and mental stress.
Physiotherapy will help with the gait problem that you have. Doctors usually prescribe low dose aspirin and thrombolytic therapy for prevention of full fledged stroke.

Hope this helps!