Neurology Community

I wake up to my snore.

only recently I started to wake up to my snore. I never get enough sleep so I'm constantly tired and now depressed.

I've consulted doctors about this and other conditions and all of them, as well as my family and friends, tell me that "this is mental" and that "I should relax and stop thinking about this". This is rather frustrating, but I must accept this might be the case (what else?).

I'm writing to the community then to ask for help because this has turned into a major issue for me. If my mind is monitoring my snoring, how can I tell it not to do it anymore and to allow me to sleep.

Please, please help.
Thank you.

Hi!
If you wake up to snoring and do not get a refreshed night’s sleep then you could be suffering from sleep apnea. You need sleep studies to diagnose this and consult a sleep specialist. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.