Neurology Community

IN AGONY WITH BROKEN TAILBONE/FRACTURED COCCYX

Hello, I have previosly posted a question here a few days ago and have got no reply :( I am in intense pain right now and could sure do with some much needed advice.  To cut a long story short, I fell really hard a couple of weeks ago and broke my tailbone, fractured my coccyx. Went to the doctor three days ago and confirmed this to me. He gave me paramol tabs for the pain and voltoral gel to rub on too. Neither of them are doing me any amount of good, the pain is radiating more and more up my back and down my legs every single day now and the pain is becoming unbearable, I cant even look down cause my back hurts so much, and I cant even wash myself, but still have to try and continue on as best I can as I have two school going children aged 7 and 10 which I need to bring to school every morning and collect! Just wish I knew what I could do to feel better and would be really grateful if any of you out there could help with some much needed advice. Thank you, Sharon X
You need surgery it sounds like.....you need some specialists! See a spine doctor as soon as you can...one that does surgery. Get help!
I have a tumor in this area and awaiting a biopsy. My best to you. Get to the docs!!! Lynne

dang site...i keep forgetting my password. I say leave signed on on this computer but it won't
hope you get this. p.s. get several opinions too! Get  crackin' ! God bless. Lynne