Neurology Community

IS THE PINEAL CYST THE MAIN CAUSE OF ALL MY PRESENT AILMENT?

I'm from the Philippines 40 year old male. I was confined in the hospital for 3 days and diagnosed with pineal cyst about 0.8 cm x 0.8 cm last February 2009 thru MRI; actually it was an accidental when they found out of having one. The MRI test was requested by my Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat) doctor just to check what causes of sudden lost of hearing in my left ear considering I have this retracted left ear drum since when I was still in college back in the 90's. I consulted many specialist doctors like cardiologist, endocrinologist, neorologist, otolaryngologist, Psychiatrist, pulmonologist and dental surgeon due to present various ailments. See below:

Specialty                    Cases                                                                        Findings

1. Cardiology              Due to repeated tachycardia                                             Anxiety Attack
                                  with an average of 100 to 120 pulse rate per minute

2. Endocrinology        High Cholesterol and High Uric Acid

3. Neurology               Headaches and Diziness                                                 Anxiety and Depression

4. Otolaryngology       Clogging Nose, Hearing Loss, Snoring,                             Allergic Rhinitis, Sinusitis
                                  sleep disorder                                                                   and Obstructive Sleep Apnea
                                                                                                                          Syndrome

5. Psychiatry               Difficulty in breathing, Diziness, palpitation                       Anxiety and Depression
                                   and always feel tired

6. Pulmonology           Difficulty in breathing and always feel tired                        Obstructive Sleep Apnea
                                                                                                                          Syndrome

7. Dentistry                 Persistent gum bleeding (front and right side)                    TMJ
                                  and Diziness

I don't know if all of these cases as mentioned above have connection to my pineal cyst. My Psychiatrist prescribed me a medicine which is LEXAPRO but I stopped using it for some reasons. As an alternative I use Iterax as needed incase anxiety attacks. My dentist told me the cause of dizinezz and always feeling tired could be due to TMJ problem or over bite that affects a certain nerve. Right now my major concern is how to eliminate permanently the diziness that really affects my job and my way of living. My neurologist doctor told me that I should not be bothered with my pineal cyst, he advised me to see him after 6 months to check if there is changes in size with my pineal cyst. I don't know now what really causes my diziness and headaches. I already seeked professional advises but still no improvement in my health. Is it really the TMJ?, Is it the obstructive sleep apnea syndrome?, Is it the Anxiety and Depression? or Is it the penial cyst? that really causes the diziness and headaches.

From,

Mr. Dieingly sad