Neurology Community

Inattentive ADHD

I am 44.  Recently diagnosed with inattentive ADHD.   I have all types of memory problems, focus/concentration problems.  A have a phobia of any situation that might reveal a lack of ability to articulate.  I have very poor reading comprehension and have to read and reread many times to process it or in other words there is little automaticity there when I read.  I have tried 6 different medications none of which has helped.  My only source of relief is avoidance and denial.  I have back troubles and poor posture.  Could it all be caused by a pinched nerve?
Could my lack of focus and concentration be entirely a result of excessive self consciousness?  Is there a program that can rewire or retrain my thought processes that really works?
I have survived until now being ignorant of it all but recent struggles have forced me to try to understand it on resolve it.
I am frustrated because I get a different story from every expert I worked with.
Anyone out there brave enough to give tackle this one?