Neurology Community
45k Members

Is this a mini stroke?

Suddenly felt unwell.  Ringing in right ear.  Temporary hearing loss in right ear.  Dizziness.  Stood up and completely lost my balance like drunkenness.  Thought I was dying.  Recovered a few minutes later.  
The exact same thing happened to me about 2 hours ago. Not sure what the heck it was all about. I've been drinking water thinking I was dehydrated. I still feel weird. Did you find out anything about your episode, and what were you doing when it happened? I was cleaning one of my clients houses.
I was on my computer when it happened.  Went to ER.  They did tests, finally a CT scan.  Revealed a history of ischemic episodes.  TIAs? Not abolutely clear what happened.  I started taking baby aspirin once a day.   No incidents since that I know of.