Neurology Community

LEFT LEG GROWING SMALLER WITH PAINS IN GROIN AREA

My right leg and hands are more muscular and quite stronger than my left leg and hands.
i have been to the hospital and had some x-rays but the doctors said they see nothing wrong  and gave me some drugs, i also visited another hospital and they diagnosed me with a machine and the results was that, my problem was due to blood clot in the left side of my brain and could cause partial stroke but when i sent the report to the consulting room , i was made to go for blood and urine test for verification and after that the doctor said it wasn't blood clot but rather the presence of more salt in my body and therefore i should reduce my salt intake... am confused..!
NOTE: The pains in my groin area most occurs when am hungry and also when i have walked more and putting much pressure on my left leg.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Has a doppler study been done? Your symptoms could be due to vascular insufficiency to the left leg. This could also cause pain in the leg on walking or exercising. Please discuss this with your doctor am sure he will provide further assistance.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.