Neurology Community

Light dizziness, fatigue, sleepiness, blurred vision for few days after excercise

I had a subdural haematoma on July last year. it was caused by blow to the head with a baseball bat. on august I had an operation called craniotomy and my bleeding was partially resolved. Rest of it healed up over a months of recovery. about two months ago I started coming back to exercise and jogging and I felt great. All my problems caused by injury and operation were gone...until last week. I was at the gym doing hard cardio workout and since then i can't get back to normal. I have a little blurred vision, feel dizzy sometimes, i hear ringing in my ears when i'm lying and feel increased pressure in my head (I can hear pulsing in my head when lying down). i feel weak and sleepy during the day. the only positive thing so far is that i have no headache. Today morning my right ear was clogged. I don't know what could possibly happen cause I was feeling really good and confident..., probably even too confident. Maybe I should avoid some exercise. I'm started panicking cause it's already few days after training and nothing really changing. i started diagnosing myself with some csf leaks or new intracranial bleeds but as I've said I havo no headaches..so far anyway. Is anybody here who can help me? Thank You. Tomasz
Hi!
Since you had a subdural hematoma and craniotomy, even though you do not have a headache, consult your specialist regarding a re-bleed, or a raised intracranial pressure or high BP. Electrolyte imbalance and dehydration is another possibility. This can be corrected by drinking water, clear soups, juice etc.
Since a confirmed diagnosis cannot be given on net please consult your doctor regarding this. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.