Neurology Community
45k Members

Lightheaded and darkvision

I've been having problems with my vision going black or getting tunnel vision. Lately when it goes black my left arm starts to tingle along with my face and sometimes they will go numb. Mostly my lips will go numb. I've had an annoying twitch in my right eye for quite some time, but I don't know if that's related. I will also get very weak for a moment and then my heart beat goes crazy. I'm planning on going to the doctor soon, but was looking into getting answers now.
Also, my arms and stuff started to twitch a little when they would go numb.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms of transient difficulty with vision, numbness, lightheadedness could be just a natural occurrence, when people tend to move to different postures fast and quick. But it could also be due to an entity called TIA or transient ischemic attack, which as the name indicates there is a temporary lack of blood flow to a particular part of the brain. This usually recovers, but these people are more prone for strokes. So, please have yourself evaluated.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.