Looking for Neurology for AVM in Dallas Location

I have a coworker who has a very bad case of AVM.  I'm very concerned for her and need help in find her a Doctor in the Dallas area or in Texas.  He family  doctor is not helping.  If anyone knows of a specialist please respond.

Thank you.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi.  I would suggest that you call the major hospitals in your area and ask for a list of neurosurgeons. Then find a doctor rating list on the internet.

Sorry I can't be of more help. You are a good friend.

Best wishes.
Helpful - 0
        I am new in the Dallas area and I am on Medicaid which makes it more difficult to find one, especially for the specialty of neurosurgeon I am looking for.
        I need a specialist in AVM and I started looking in the internet and found surgeons at the Presbyterian hospital which is a very respectable hospital in Dallas you may want to give them a call (214) 750-3646 and also found another specialist at UT South Western  hospital Dr. Welch at 214)645-2300
        if you want you can write to me at ***@**** if you are in the Dallas area and I will point you out with some ;people through an organization for brain injured survivors I go to at UT South Western.

God Bless and I hope this info was of some help to you

Malexi

Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Neurology Community