MRI results - HELP

My MRI results came back and it suggested that I have an "Ill-defined approximately 1 cm focus of T2 hyperintensity seen in the high right frontal parasagittal Subcortical white matter.This could represent a site of ischemic change related to lupus vasculitis nodefinite enhancement is seen. Ischemic change or demyelination fromother processes and less likely an infectious etiology cannot be ruled out on the basis of this single study. Very early neoplasm cannot beruled out. "  I was told that this was chronic; however not sure when this first appeared. I am 38, my last MRI was when I was 17.  I was recently diagnosed with Lupus and I also have Generalized Siezures.  I am not sure what this all means nor do I understand what to do next.  I feel as if my doctors are not being straight forward either.  I feel like we are just waiting and I am not sure for what.  This maybe something they deal with every day, but I don't. I am just looking for some guidance.  Thanks!  
Hi there!

Well, the MRI describes a lesion in a part of the brain; where the possible etiologies of the description include ischaemia/ reduced blood supply (possibly secondary to vasculitis associated with lupus); while infections and demyelinating conditions are less likely, and neoplasm, though a rare possibility would also need to be ruled out in the situation. Further investigation studies/ follow-up would typically be required to arrive at a conclusive diagnosis before a management plan can be made. It would be best to discuss the situation and the further plan in detail with your treating neurologist.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Thanks for your response. Is it normal in these situations to wait for 3 months before having another MRI?  What would another MRI tell us?