Neurology Community
45k Members

Memory loss

I have been experiencing memory loss and it is beginning to worry me. I am a 28 year old female and am not on any medication, I rarely drink, I am not depressed and yet I forget names of people, facts, and random information. I am fit and exercise every day. This is not normal forgetfulness...people are starting to look at me funny and my husband is looking a little worried. I know when I should remember something but I cannot recal for the life of me. I have not had any head trauma and the only medical condition I have been diagnosed with is Tietze's syndrome and arrythmia. I would appreciate any help/information you might have. Thank you in advance

This discussion is related to 18 year old with memory loss.
I know your post is old and hopefully you aren't still having problems, but I thought I would let you know that Lyme Disease can cause arrythmia, rib pain, and memory problems.  You can learn more about the symptoms in this document.  Just scroll down several pages.
http://www.ilads.org/lyme_disease/B_guidelines_12_17_08.pdf

Good luck!