Muscle Twitching Upper Arm

For the past few days I have noticed my right upper muscle has been twitching.

Last week, I started going to the gym after almost 3 months. I lifted heavy on the first day, and then after a day or two I noticed the twitching on the top of my right upper arm. I happen to notice it when my arms are at rest or during sleep. When I move my arms the twitch goes away.

Of course googling it scares me as everywhere you read is about ALS.

I have no muscle weakness or strenght loss - only dull pain in bicep/hand after the workout. It has also subsided after rest.

I have read that muscle twitch in ALS comes AFTER muscle weakness and visible muscle loss?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Hello Dear,
It seems you have been having some neuropathic condition like Benign fasciculation syndrome which is a neurological disorder characterized by twitching of various voluntary muscles in the body like that in eyelids, arms, legs, and feet.The twitching may be occasional or may go on nearly continuously. An electromyograph test is desirable to assess your condition better. You should consult a neurologist and evaluate the cause.
Best