Muscle jerking now effecting my speech

I've had this weird issue with involuntary movements of my hands arms and then my mouth. It's become more frequent and it's honestly embarrassing. I will be talking and then I'll have a weird tic where or muscle jerking and it interups my speech. It's becoming more frequent and more strong. It happens more often when I'm tired.
I also must add I've been on antipsychotics for around 15 years. I was convinced it was because of that but after much research I'm not so sure anymore. This is effecting my life. It's extremely embarrassing to interact with people with this tic happening while I'm conversing. My bfs says it's noticable and they lip and jaw twitch. I also have started studdering alot and then the twitch happens not long after I start studdering.

You are reading content posted in the Neurology Community