Neurology Community

Music in my head.

Hi everyone! First of all I'm not english and only 18 so please forgive my ba english. :)
For more than two years now I've a problem. I made a depression, 3years ago, and "took refuge" in music. Since that I play like 2 hours+/day playing guitar or composing and I'm almost always listening to music (principally Metal and Classical music but also a bit of everything). Actually I'm in High School and have a problem: I always have music in my head, but I can't ignore it, it takes all my concentration and prevents me from working properly.  This music that I hear is verry clear and precise. I hear the songs as if I'was listening to it.
I've tried to stop music for a week but it was worse and I was sick. I'me clearly addicted to music.
I've tried to re-write a song that I've in my head. I try that with a Santana and an As I Lay Dying song for both of them I rewrite the entire guitar parts with only a few mistakes (3 for "Parrallels" by AILD).

I've a beautiful life, a great family with no (money, or health...) problem, a great girlfriend and some verry good friends but this music keeps playing in my head (and takes way too much place).

If anybody can tell me some informations about this or just say that he also has this, I'll be realy happy.

Thanks for reading this, I await your answers. :)