Neurology Community

My Back is Stiff

I felt pain in my lower back and slightly on left side of hip joints which probably was a cause of pain in my right testicle.  I went to see a sexologist thinking it is due to some problem with my organs.  But Ultra sound and other examinations showed it was ok.  

Then I met with one orthopedic who was suspicious of slip disk symptoms.  However, I met with one local physician who pulled my body by putting his leg on my back and pushing my hand and legs together.  Voilla it relieved me for about 10 days.  Untill recently it gradually went up to my upper spine.

I am cigratte smoker which ortho asked to quit ( :( ).  I was a fitness freak until 6 months ago when I became smoker and lethargic plus lot of bumps on my commuting road.  

Now My entire back seems stiff like a log.

Sorry for my non-medical words as I am not a doctor.  Could somebody help me on what might be wrong.