Neurology Community

My Muscle do things they shouldn't (and more!)

So apparently questions have a word limit, so I'll try to keep this short and sweet while relevant. I have three problems, probably not connected, but eh you never know. I'm 21, 5'8", 160lbs, white of Western European decent, have a hereditary cholesterol problem, and a family history of early onset cancer and dementia, am generally lethargic, have severe seasonal allergies, and grew up with three indoor heavy smokers. I generally eat well and keep well hydrated

My first problem is that I have been having slightly random muscle twitches for the past three weeks. I've tried cutting back on caffeine consumption, though it wasn't a ton to begin with (A green tea drinker mostly), and sugar (I use appalling amounts normally). The contractions occur in the same spots, they visibly move the muscle and their attached appendages. They happen in the right arm triceps, the left abdominal wall, and the right lower thigh attaching to the kneecap.
My second problem, is that the joints in my hands and jaw seem to be getting sorer the more I use them lately. I use my hands a lot since I'm essentially a programmer (Software engineering) so the occasional soreness makes sense, but my jaw doesn't make as much since, because I'm not a talker nor a gum chewer. Its also been popping a lot lately.
Finally, I have been having more bouts of angina and tachycardia lately. While I had them for as long as I can remember, its not really fun when they give you a cluster headache that you have no choice to sleep off later.