Mystery Illness

I have had a mystery illness for about four months now. It started with extreme fatigue then nausea which is pretty consistent and requires OTC meds all the time. My blood tests fine, ultrasound fine, didn't get the upper GI because I've been dealing with a family illness. Since then the fatigue subsided a bit, perhaps because I've been dealing with an emergency and the nausea has stayed. It could be stress but I had a mild sore throat yesterday with a little neck pain I took an antibiotic just in case and the next day the sore throat subsided and my neck was a little stiff. By the evening I had a headache that was so insanely painful i wanted to cry. My neck was killing me and I had to lay there on a towel full of ice just to tolerate it. When I woke up today my headache is gone but my neck is stiff and still a little painful. Is this something to worry about?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I was thinking that. My legs became severely itchy about 2 years ago and I started scratching out of control. In turn I got severe bruising all over them and went to the ER. They ran blood tests and they were fine said it was an allergic reaction. I'm almost positive they ran a lyme test but im not entirely sure. if i did get it 2 years ago can i be treated now? I literally just felt like i was going to pass out on the street and had to run home.
Helpful - 0
Have a check for Lime Disease done. My husband had it 3 years ago with similar symptoms.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Neurology Community