Neurology Community

Need ADVICE ! Vertigo/blackouts/loss of balance/ nausea

I was wondering whether anyone could give me some advice. For the last four months I have been experiencing vertigo attacks, which are getting more severe and happening more regularly. At first I would just experience vertigo when moving my head to suddenly, but now it can happen at any time and last for minutes. In the morning when I wake up, I find it hard to get up, without falling back down. I end up having to force myself up right or wait till the room stops spinning.
     When I am having a severe attack I have noticed that I will blackout for a fraction of a second and lose my balance. The only way to describe it is that its feels like I am falling side wards as the room spins around me. As I said, it only lasts a faction of a second and I always manage to stop myself from falling over, but it is now happening more often.  I have also been getting headaches. One felt like someone had hit me over back of the head, it didn't last very long, but was very painful. Along with all these symptoms I have been also feeling sick and nausea that only lasts as long as the attack.
    I am not pregnant, on no medication and am only 29. I have been to my doctors but they didn't really pay much attention to my symptoms and just put it down to stress. I will admit that I have been going through a very stressful time, but I feel like this is more that. Could some one please give me some advice? When I try to google my symptoms I can never find one that matches what I am feeling.