Neurology Community
45k Members

Neuropathy and illegal Implants

I wonder if there is anyone else who has had moderate to severe neuropathy for the past 4 to 5 years and might suspect - from their radiology films or physical indicators, that they have illegal implants?
I cut through a cable in my lower gum that is a fibre optic cable the severing of this cable ceased a long term severe vibration in my jaw.
I also have all of body neuropathy which jumped to a critical status acutely on November 17, 2005 after what felt like a jolt of electrical current passing through me sending a massive jolt of electrical current up my neck and raging around my brain, it's stayed that way for me up to this day in October 2009.
My entire body vibrates rapidly not like Parkinsons more slightly and more rapidly and uniformly - like a pulse tone.
I had a MRI in 2006 that reveals cables in my skull by bright white lines threaded around my head and through my brain, it looks like a, ink smudge inside the brain in radiology. Outside my head in the MRI and in CT scans of my head are visual waves that look like a representation of sound waves.
None of my Radiology reports have noted the presence of fibre optic cables in them despite their obvious appearance as bright white lines.
My dog can hear the sounds I emit, from what I believe is a pulse generator in my left shoulder.
I've given no-one permission to perform ANY surgery on me and I have NEVER been institutionalised.
I've tried to see a neurologist but I was locked up under the State Mental Health Act with a fabricated excuse that they said I'd threatened to shoot someone - I'm terrified of firearms have been since an incident in my childhood.
I've never had epilepsy.
My country is a world leader in medical experiments involving artificial hearing devices and brain research.
Does anyone else have similar problems and suspicions that can be backed up with real data despite the negligence of written reports?
If so how about we get together and talk some legal jargon.