A
A
A
Close
Neurology Community
45k Members
1079947 tn?1256054360

Neuropathy and illegal Implants

I wonder if there is anyone else who has had moderate to severe neuropathy for the past 4 to 5 years and might suspect - from their radiology films or physical indicators, that they have illegal implants?
I cut through a cable in my lower gum that is a fibre optic cable the severing of this cable ceased a long term severe vibration in my jaw.
I also have all of body neuropathy which jumped to a critical status acutely on November 17, 2005 after what felt like a jolt of electrical current passing through me sending a massive jolt of electrical current up my neck and raging around my brain, it's stayed that way for me up to this day in October 2009.
My entire body vibrates rapidly not like Parkinsons more slightly and more rapidly and uniformly - like a pulse tone.
I had a MRI in 2006 that reveals cables in my skull by bright white lines threaded around my head and through my brain, it looks like a, ink smudge inside the brain in radiology. Outside my head in the MRI and in CT scans of my head are visual waves that look like a representation of sound waves.
None of my Radiology reports have noted the presence of fibre optic cables in them despite their obvious appearance as bright white lines.
My dog can hear the sounds I emit, from what I believe is a pulse generator in my left shoulder.
I've given no-one permission to perform ANY surgery on me and I have NEVER been institutionalised.
I've tried to see a neurologist but I was locked up under the State Mental Health Act with a fabricated excuse that they said I'd threatened to shoot someone - I'm terrified of firearms have been since an incident in my childhood.
I've never had epilepsy.
My country is a world leader in medical experiments involving artificial hearing devices and brain research.
Does anyone else have similar problems and suspicions that can be backed up with real data despite the negligence of written reports?
If so how about we get together and talk some legal jargon.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Allentown, PA
5265383 tn?1483811956
ON
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
1780921 tn?1499305393
Queen Creek, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease