Neurology Community

New symptoms and no answers

I have been experiencing many neurological symptoms for over a year now with new symptoms happening a lot lately. I will list my symptoms in order that I have noticed them from last year until more recent.

1. Tingling numbness in left foot and calf
2. Tingling numbness in right foot and calf
3. Tingling has now moved to each thigh on each leg
4.Hand tingling
5.Muscle tremors in legs
6.Muscle tremors in all areas of my body
7. Concentration and memory issues
8.dropped left eye
9.Isometric tremors in left arm and then affecting right arm lasting 2-7 hours and often more than 1 time a week10. 10.Fatigue even though I sleep great and get 8 hours of sleep each night

I am past frustrated since I have been seeing a neurologist for a year and so far with all the emg tests, mri's, ct scans, nothing has indicated something is wrong. My brain scan and mri caught Chiara malformation in my brain but the doctor doesn't seem concerned since he said that my "tonsils are just a bit lower than they should be."  My arms that are now twitching and is a new symptom. I am concerned since it is a new problem without a diagnosis. I am on a beta blocker for my blood pressure, I take an nsaid for headaches that come and go daily, I am on vitamin D since my level was too low. I know it isn't my prescriptions making my twitching worse. My twitching arms start when I wake up in the morning and can last hours. I get 2-3 more episodes within a 24 hour period at any time after the original onset. I am so frustrated with out a diagnosis and I am in fear that more symptoms will arise and could be worse. It is bad enough I lost my job due to concentration and memory issues now the tremors are happening.
Have you had Ms ruled out ? If not possibly Fibromyalgia?