A
A
A
Close
Neurology Community
45.1k Members
13957356 tn?1432235245

New symptoms and no answers

I have been experiencing many neurological symptoms for over a year now with new symptoms happening a lot lately. I will list my symptoms in order that I have noticed them from last year until more recent.

1. Tingling numbness in left foot and calf
2. Tingling numbness in right foot and calf
3. Tingling has now moved to each thigh on each leg
4.Hand tingling
5.Muscle tremors in legs
6.Muscle tremors in all areas of my body
7. Concentration and memory issues
8.dropped left eye
9.Isometric tremors in left arm and then affecting right arm lasting 2-7 hours and often more than 1 time a week10. 10.Fatigue even though I sleep great and get 8 hours of sleep each night

I am past frustrated since I have been seeing a neurologist for a year and so far with all the emg tests, mri's, ct scans, nothing has indicated something is wrong. My brain scan and mri caught Chiara malformation in my brain but the doctor doesn't seem concerned since he said that my "tonsils are just a bit lower than they should be."  My arms that are now twitching and is a new symptom. I am concerned since it is a new problem without a diagnosis. I am on a beta blocker for my blood pressure, I take an nsaid for headaches that come and go daily, I am on vitamin D since my level was too low. I know it isn't my prescriptions making my twitching worse. My twitching arms start when I wake up in the morning and can last hours. I get 2-3 more episodes within a 24 hour period at any time after the original onset. I am so frustrated with out a diagnosis and I am in fear that more symptoms will arise and could be worse. It is bad enough I lost my job due to concentration and memory issues now the tremors are happening.
1 Responses
Hi
Have you had Ms ruled out ? If not possibly Fibromyalgia?
Have an Answer?
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452915648
Allentown, PA
5265383 tn?1483808356
ON
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
1780921 tn?1499301793
Queen Creek, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease