Neurology Community
45k Members

Not sure what's going on

Hi, I am a 16 year old girl. 10 months ago, I woke up with the side of my right hand swollen and numb. Gripping a pencil in school caused a lot of pain. A few nights later I had searing pain in my hand. When ever i had to write, my arm would tingle, my wrist/hand would cramp and i would get pain on the left side of my hand. The symptoms would fluctuate over time. Eventually I went to my doctor, then a pediatric neurologist. They said I just had some sort of neuropathy and i got an eeg done on my arm. They found nothing wrong, and sent me to an occupational therapist. He found that my right shoulder was out of place, and gave me some exercises. Now I constantly have pain in my shoulder and my arm, esp. when I write. Also, I experience very strong deja vu, short, painful headaches, I get really out of it, occasional muscle twitches, black lines in my vision and a general feeling of sickness.I have no idea if these things are connected, and I am not sure if i should just get used to these things and move on or go to the doctor again. Any advice would be helpful, thank you if you read all of this.
Also, I forgot to mention, I have problems sleeping, stress dreams and frequently talk/walk in my sleep.I normally wake up more tired then when I feel asleep.