Nutrition for AMC

I was diagnosed with AMC after years of suffering. It was a relief to know. I was losing weight mainly because of the headaches, and my work was beginning to suffer. I went to a nutritionist regarding  my tiredness and weight loss. The nutritionist committed me to one month of perfect eating, sleeping, routine walks and no alcohol. After the month I was symptom free. No headaches, great energy, and the muscle aches have subsided. I've been maintaining the proper diet, sleep, walking and moderation on alcohol. The nutritionist suspected that I was using alcohol and pain releif in excess.
Q: why would ACM suffers not be prescribed the natural pain relief instead of always talking about surgery?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
What is AMC?
Helpful - 0
Sorry. I meant Arnold Chiari Malformation abbreviated; ACM. Spell check corrected me a couple of times.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Neurology Community