Neurology Community
45k Members

Odd Symptoms no solution

For about 5 years I have had some odd symptoms, well at least I feel they are odd.  I have had an MRI and at that time no sign of MS.  My urologist says I have epiditymitus with sudden onset, no testicular cancer.  No possibility of a Std.  So here is what happens:
1)  At times extreme fatigue
2)  Numbness and tingling in limbs, sometimes last for days-not chronic then months with no numbness/tingling
3)  Testicular pain and discomfort, other times tingling.  This is pretty chronic. I can feel the tingling pain from my lower abdomen to my kidney at times.
4)  Lately I've noticed I move my toes a lot.  I am wiggling them when I wake up and other times.  Usually when lying down.
5)  Sharp pains or shivers run through my body.  
6)  Ear ringing at times or buzzing like there is a bug in my ear.  This is very infrequent.

I am not diabetic and all of my blood work is perfect. I've had CT scans, MRI's etc that are always returned clear, in fact usually get perfect.

I am 41 y/o male.  
drooling i drool all the time, that started this year.
Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your medical problems. I understand you have undergone a number of blood tests and imaging studies. Still I am enumerating all possible causes of your symptoms. The symptoms, especially numbness and tingling can be due to a mini stroke or transient ischemic attack, compression of spinal nerves, Vit B12 deficiency, vitamin D deficiency, low testosterone, anemia, lupus and other autoimmune disorders, heavy metal poisoning, vaso-vagal attack, multiple sclerosis, hypothyroidism, diabetes and panic attack. It can also be a type of seizure. If the limbs are affected mainly in sleep it can be a sleep disorder like restless leg syndrome. Please discuss with your doctor.
Drooling or excess salivation can be due to mouth infection, gastric reflux, heavy metal poisoning, side effect of certain medications, Bell’s Palsy, mini strokes, peripheral nerve disorders, chronic sinusitis etc. You need to discuss all the possibilities with your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.