Neurology Community

Perineural Thoracic Spine Cyst/Pineal Cyst along with leg weakness and pain

I have had a crazy tingling, creepy crawling sensation in back.  Feels so weird.  I have had intense joint and muscle pain in legs and I am loosing strength.  I finally got doctor to get an mri of back, also checked brain because I knew I had cyst that was found years ago and said to be an incidental finding.  It is 11mm and looks like it has a bubble or sac around it.  Anyways back report says perineural cysts on spine at several levels, but just an incidental finding.  I am in so much pain and can feel this weirdness in my back.  I just want to get better, I think that either what is going on in my back or head is the cause of my pain.  Anyone have advice or similar problems?