Pins and Needles in Middle of Spine

I have been having pins and needle sensations in the middle of my back.  This has been going on for the past 24 hours.  It comes and goes.  I am not having any pain.  I just thought it was weird that I would get pins and needles there.

The only other time I got pins and needles in a strange place was on my left knee about two years ago.  I felt like I was in a mental fog. The doctor said I was dehydrated and gave me IV for dehydration.

I have also been having a hard time concentrating at work lately.

The only other thing I can think of is I have been having symptoms of a bladder infection.

Should I see my doctor?
I would make an appt with your doctor to see him/her tomorrow or the next day.  If it has subsided by then, cancel the appt, if it has not then keep the appt.  It sounds like you just pinched a nerve, but worth getting checked out if it doesnt go away in the next day or two.  good luck