Neurology Community

Radioactive Bone Spect with CT overlay

Female, 47, follow-up for fibromyalgia. Bursitits.  Increasing chronic spinal pain.  Please put in layman's terms for me:

Mild increased activity on the left at C1-2 involving the facets. Corresponding degenerative facet changes on the noncontrast CT.
Mild increased activity on the right at C5-6.  This lies primarily along the anterolateral margin and is more typical for degenerative disc disease.
Mild degenerative disc disease at T11-12 and T10-11/
Minimal increase in activity involving the right facets at L5-S1.  Minor corresponding degenerative changes in the noncontrast CT.

I have chronic pain in my shoulder joints...could this be related to the facet joints?

Is there a typical rate of degeneration and what type of forecast would you project for my health as I age?

Thanks,