Random pains throughout head and body

I have random, not excruciating but noticeable pains throughout my body on a regular basis. Several per hour usually, but they are not so bad as to prevent me from activity, so I haven't checked into them. Usually they are in my head, often at the nape of my neck, temples, or on the top near the sphenoid(?) sinuses. Also, I have chest pains and other random, shooting pains in my legs/arms/etc.

This has been lasting for at least 6 months. I had a concussion in July that at first didn't seem too bad but a few days later I was feeling very out of it and went to the ER. They gave me a cat scan and said it was normal, I just needed to rest.

Soon after that, though it seems unrelated, I started having severe chest pains, acid reflux, and constant nausea. I just finally had my gallbladder taken out because a hydascan said it was functioning at 13%. I'm still having the random pains. It seem the nausea has stopped though.

I am a 22 year old female in my senior year of college, I live a very stressful life and have high anxiety. Some have said that could be the cause but I'm just not sure. Any help?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0