Neurology Forum

Re: Spasmodic dysphonia vs laryngeal dysfunction?

Posted By Rose on December 06, 1998 at 18:13:48:

In Reply to: Re: Spasmodic dysphonia vs laryngeal dysfunction? posted by CCF neuro MD MM on December 04, 1998 at 15:28:28:

I had a friend ask me today if I'd ever had a diagnosis of spasmodic dysphonia suggested.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are looking for more information, I'd suggest seeing a voice pathologist (speech therapist who specializes in voice disorders) and an Ear, Nose, and Throat Specialist who has treated Spasmodic Dysphonia.
There's an interesting site you may want to check out Re: voice disorders:
www.bgsm.edu/voice/gallery.html
Goodluck!
Rose
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease