Neurology Forum

Recommendation

Dear Dr.,
I have seen post's where the Dr. has given the poster the name of a local dr. to whom they can go for a 2nd opinion, on this forum (and/or CCF's heart forum). That, of course, is if there was a local to direct them to. Anyway, I am in central New Jersey and feel in need of a 2nd opinion, do you anyone that would recommend?
Thank you.
Although I don't personally know any neurologists in New Jersey, a neurologist here at Cleveland Clinic recommends Matt Menken in Princeton. Good Luck.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease