Neurology Community

Restless arm and leg that turns into muscle weakness/pain on one side?

For the past 2 weeks, I’ve had this weird feeling on only the left side of my body. I feel it in my face, my arm, and my leg. It starts in my face and feels like pressure around my eyebrow, cheek, and travels to the side of my head. It hurts to press on it and kind of feels like a sinus headache.
At the same time, my arm and leg will get a restless feeling that makes it impossible to keep still. It evolves into a weakness that lasts for an hour or more. I can still feel it for the rest of the day and sometimes it will be days before I feel normal. But then it happens again.
I went to my doctor who ran tests and then referred me to another doctor for more tests. I have an overactive thyroid and a positive ANA. My doc referred me to a rheumatologist but they haven’t been able to get me in yet. However, this feels neurological to me.
Does anyone have any experience with this?