Neurology Community

Scared for non stop twitching

I am 30 years old male. I have twitching in both of my calves and the foot for the last 4 months and the twitching is non stop. There are also random twitching all over my body(arms,fingers,face,lips etc) but these twitches just come and go within some minutes. But the twitching of the both calves never stopped. I have also feel extremely pain inside my right knee sometimes. Also feel light pain inside the muscle. One day I felt a needle was pinching in my under arm. But this needle pain is disappeared. I feel pain into the foot muscle. I have visited  doctor who gave me vitamin B12(neuro B) tablet. But no improvement. For the last two days I feel uneasy in my right side knee where felt pain. As there is no cure for ALS, I am getting anxious day by day as these twitching going on.
Please anyone can help me to understand the difference between the als twitching and normal twitching.?  

Low levels of magnesium can also cause some of these issues.....as well as low potassium,....so do have your Dr do more testing look at your diet and what supplements you may need.