Neurology Community

Seizures

Hello.  I read this forum pretty regularly when I am researching medical problems.  I thought I would ask about something that is concerning me lately.  I am 25 years old.  About 6 years ago I had a seizure but didn't realize it at the time.  I had went to pick up a TV and woke up later on my bed not being able to recollect how I had got there.  I didn't think anything of it at the time.  Then about a year and a half later I had two more about a month apart from each other.  The first was while I was playing a videogame and the second was while attempting to lift yet another TV.  I was taken to the hospital both times and told that I had low blood sugar.  CT scans were performed coming out normal.  I then went on to see a neurologist who ordered an EEG and an MRI.  Both normal.  I can't say for sure but I believe the neurologist discounted epilipsy and left me without a diagnosis.  I haven't had another seizure (at least that I am aware of) since.  It has been on my mind a lot lately because I am very scared of having one especially if I am doing something that may be dangerous to me or others.  Should I see a doctor again and see if they can come up with anything or try and forget about it and get on with my life?  Thanks for any advice.
I have epileptic and non-epileptic seizures.  epileptic seizures are caused by a "short circuit" in your brain, but unless you have a seizure during (or close afterward) the EEG could show up as normal.  But, low blood sugar can cause non-epileptic seizures.  If you are concerned, see a specialist not a regular doctor but someone who specializes in seizure disorders.  You can pick up copies of your MRI and EEG along with all the other work up done at the ER and take it with you to DR, but also make sure that you never skip a meal and keep something to eat near you at all times also make sure that you are drinking enough water and/or juice