Several symptoms

I am a 35 yr old male and for the past six months have been having tremors, fatigue, and episodes of pain. I have had a MRI which sowed two white spots and I have high chloride levels. I also have high blood pressure. My neurologist has no idea what is wrong with me, do you?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi there. The main symptoms you are having is generalized weakness alongwith muscle cramps and tremors...These symptoms could mean a host of things starting from anaemia,rheumatic diseases,endocrine abnormality like thyroid hypofunction or some connective tissue disorder or muscular issue. get a blood workup including complete blood counts, RA factor, ESR, thyroid profile, In general, CFS patients should pace themselves carefully and avoid excessive physical or emotional stress. Avoid increasing fatigue or pain and maintain a regular and manageable daily routine to avoid a relapse or increase of symptoms. Exercise should be supervised by a physical therapist. Total rest should also be avoided as it may make your fatigue worse. You should maintain physical activity at a comfortable pace. If you increase your level of physical activity, do so gradually. Decrease consumption of alcohol and caffeine at night may help you sleep. consult a neurologist immediately who will also review your chloride levels and if they need correction. Hope this helps. Keep us posted and take care.

Helpful - 0
Not sure the dr did not say
Helpful - 0
two white spots where?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Neurology Community