Neurology Community
45k Members

Spot with Nerve Shock

I have a spot on my scalp that is red & approximatley the size of the tip of a ball point pen. It sends a nerve shock from it down to my neck, not continuously though. Any ideas?
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed description or a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the lesion. Possibilities that may need to be considered include haemangioma, infections, inflammations, allergies, cysts, warts, abscess etc. You may consider getting this evaluated by a primary care physician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management, if required.
Hope this helps.

Take care!