Neurology Community

Strange night seizures/episodes

Over the last few years I have experienced the following episode during the night.
Approximately 2am I awake feeling extremely cold and unable to get warm, my teeth chatter and my muscles are jumping uncontrollably.  I have an urge to get a hot shower, but when I get in it doesn't help, I continue to try and bare it  as my muscles jump and I shake and shiver. I am coherent! Although, I often forget bits and pieces. All of my muscles are extremely tensed up and I can't control my breathing or talk right.  On this last episode my chest was tightening to the point where I thought my wife was going to have to call an ambulance. After about 30 minutes I get so dizzy and nauseous that I begin projectile vomiting, sweating profusely. After eanother 30-45 minutes i feel well enough to rest in  bed, not without a  bucket next to me. The next day I am totally exhausted and have to sleep for about 24 l-36 hours to feel better.  My doctors haave no Ideas on why this is happening. It has always been at night and I typically have them 3times per year. Always feel like crap for the next 2 days (sore muscles, cramped). If anyone know what this could possibly be, I would love to hear  from you.