Neurology Community

Sudden foggy vision, pressure in head, light headedness, trouble breathing, numbness in face and disorientation

A few weeks ago I made the very stupid decision of smoking crystal meth. It was the 3rd night in a row I smoked it and it was very new to me. The 3rd night I smoked it, the pipe broke, so my friend used superglue to fix it. After taking my last hit I suddenly got light headed and had foggy vision. I was immediately startled. It was ok for the first half hour but then I started having trouble breathing, I felt as though I was hyperventilating. I had pressure in my head and was very light headed and disoriented. My face got numb and my hands felt very clammy. The only thing that made me feel a little better was cold fresh air. I thought it was because of the superglue, because of the trouble breathing. I went to the emergency room and they told me I seemed to be ok, my heart rate wasn't high and he felt there was no reason for me to stay there,  but the next day I went to the doctors and they told me I had VERY high blood pressure, which I would think is because of the crystal meth. My symptoms lasted for about a day and a half. I'm ok now, and that scare I had was enough to convince me to never again in my life use that poison, but just wondering what could have happened?