Aa
A
A
A
Close
Neurology Community
45.3k Members

Sweet pain in the both whole arms to shoulder to legs

i ,am 30 years old male, have come back to pakistan from japan after completing my master in engineering in sep 2009.after that i m in my home  with my family ... my activities are , using laptop upto 10 to 15 hours daily  by sleeping, sitting condition on bed and chair respectively. as i felt two or three time pain in my leg 4 month ago but i used pain killer tablet. i felt ok...But i felt sweet pain in arms( at musles of arm below the elbow) 10 days ago. i thought  same pain like leg ..i used pain killer but i did not fell ok.. then i went to general physician docter ..he said it is for laptop and  gave me some tablets ( calcium , vitamic c and  pain killer tablets)..but i felt ok from that arm's pain but i felt little sweet pain at musles above the elbow and shoulder back ...i told the this situation to docter ..he told me ..its ok  i m giving u a injection ..please use injection in each day or alernative day upto 5 injection...i used three only..but i felt same sweet pain at above of elbow means musles and shoulder musles at both arms , some one arm...some time sweet pain went and come automatically . some time moved in back of shoulder automatically for 3 hours to 5 hours and coming back to arms but above the elbow...i also jogged during these days for 3 days only..during jogging i felt pressure on back of neck (vein pressure) on heart side..some i felt weakness in both arms , but automatically i get energy ..i felt normal....today when i waked up then i felt sweet pain in back of shoulder ....but when i walked 2 hours in morning...my sweet pain shifted to same heart side arm but above of elbow ... today i jogged... after jogging i felt uncomfortable on heart side leg ...and slowly pain in arm went away but uncomfortable of leg was increasing...means i feeling cooling above of thai and below of that foot..i felt like a slowly  cooled narrow steel rod in side of thai only...but after 4 hour i felt hotness...i donot what is happening..but i got normal energy in arm ....but i donot feel comfortable in heart side leg only....could u tell me and suggest me.....

regards

Gulshan  
1 Responses
please comment , if some knows about this.....
thanks
gulshan
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452915648
Allentown, PA
5265383 tn?1483808356
ON
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
1780921 tn?1499301793
Queen Creek, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease