Aa
A
A
A
Close
Neurology Community
45.2k Members

Syncope or Seizure?????? please help

Wednesday morning at 3 I arrived home from an exhausting trip. I was in Central America for a week and I was dehydrated the whole trip. I am currently a medicinal marijuana patient, I consumed a fair amount that day. so I first medicated around 12 am and I was fine and enjoyed. Being away from my meds for a week messed with my tolerance. later on that day i consumed more weed when a friend showed up. I had a beer. after we finished the joint I felt like I was getting one of those peaks in your high, but I was way to light headed. my lips turned blue and my face turned green. next thing you know there's throw up on the floor and I had no idea what happened.  I fainted and threw up at the same time is what I want to believe. but I jolted somewhat while I was throwing up. am I suppose to still feel lethargic and sleepy constantly?? Im sure there's so much that could have played in what happened. er said it was syncope but im not sure if I should see a neurologist. I have so many questions.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452915648
Allentown, PA
5265383 tn?1483808356
ON
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
1780921 tn?1499301793
Queen Creek, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease