Neurology Forum

TO CCF NEURO COMA VEG.STATE PATIENT TALKS 2YR.8MO.

Posted By g.patrick on January 15, 1999 at 20:57:54:

DOCTOR,liz my wife don't continually talk.she does not move much except when the fight and flight reflex kicks in.cough,sneeze, i have noticed many times she stretch's and opens her eye's as if she is coming out of a long deep sleep. in 1997 i said to her ,as i was holding her hands,come on ,lets get up and go home, she said, I NO POWER. i said to her your son maybe getting married one these days, we all want you at the wedding when he gets married. she answered back ,NO WAY.So far you came to a conclusion, she is not in a vegitative state.what may be the reason why she has no power, to move more and talk without being directed to . what could she be lacking.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease