Neurology Community
45k Members

Thigh Pain

I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced this. I get these really sharp and deep pains in the front of my thighs from time to time. I notice that most of the time when I get the pains it is when I am tired. Weird isn't it? I have had this for several years now. Sometimes the pain gets so intense I can't even move.
Can you tell me does the pain radiates down to your knee and then to toes?
Is the pain intense after long hours of work or after any strenuous physical exercise?
What I feel is either, because of your lower back strain, you might be having Sciatica.
Working for long time due to blood stasis, there can be pain, but not so intense.
Any injury in thigh could cause similar symptoms.
I think you should meet neurologist or an orthopaedician at earliest, if it is annoying you a lot.