Neurology Community

Throbbing headache and strong body aches when I get up from chairs and bed

Ever since yesterday morning I have been having various problems and I'm not sure of the reason. I woke up yesterday morning feeling very cold and weak with a mild headache. Since then, every time I get up from a seat or from my bed, my whole body aches and I get horrible throbbing pains in my head. The aching throughout my body is also happening when I inhale heavily and those pains, as well as the sudden headache, also occur when I cough or sneeze. I understand this is probably not related, but I had a terrible sexual thunderclap headache on the point of orgasm a few weeks ago. I also had a recurring on/off headache from Thursday morning to Saturday morning. I have recently begun a job which requires lifting and pushing heavy trolleys of items, as well as lots of walking up steps. I don't know whether this is a factor? Additionally, I have been struggling with sleep on occasion.

Any help would be appreciated
Cheers